Flat Nasty is a nice park to play around in with a decent mix of terrain. The parks owner Ron will occasionally “Fluff” up the trails a bit with some heavy equipment to make them more interesting. So you never really know exactly what you’re going to find when you get down there.
There are plenty of dry creek trails with large boulders to play on, and several easy to moderate trails for those seeking something more tame.
- 11/15/08 in the ’87
- 10/17/09 in the ’87
- 6/26/10 in the ’87
- 10/16/10 in the ’87
- 8/5/12 in the Lone Ranger
- 11/17/12 in The Lone Ranger
- 3/9/13 in The Lone Ranger
- 8/24/13 in The Lone Ranger
- 5/3/14 in the Lone Ranger – SIJA Jeep Jam
- 5/2/15 in the Cookie Cutter TJ for SIJA’s Jeep Jam
- 12/31/16 in the Mighty Merc (1st ORT)
- 5/20/17 in the Mighty Merc (2nd ORT)
- 8/12/17 in the Mighty Merc (3rd ORT)
- 2/10/18 in the Mighty Merc (6th ORT)
- More to come!